Nancy Kneble grew up in Cherry Hill with 2 brothers and one sister. Early on she knew she always wanted to be a nurse taking care of patients. Upon graduating high school, she entered a nursing program where she graduated as a registered nurse. While just starting nursing school, she met Fred at his father’s gas station. He was fueling up her roommate’s vehicle while they were on the way back to nursing school. Fred and Nancy married 5 years later in 1985.
Nancy worked as a nurse in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, and a physical therapy facility. She finally opened her own nursing agency for about a year until she became pregnant with their son Grant and elected to be a stay at home mom. Three children later, it was time to go back to work. Always helping in the business with her husband Fred, what better place to choose to go back to work but Kneble’s Auto Service Center. They have been working side by side since 2012 and you will find Nancy greeting customers and getting to know their car care needs.
As part of a marketing feature introduced by their son Grant, informational videos were created a few years ago. Needing a representative, Grant thought his mom would be perfect for the job. Adding to her resume, Nancy became the spokesperson in the weekly videos. She has educated herself on automotive repair. She writes and stars in the videos directed by her son. If scheduling warrants, she sometimes has guest appearances from her children.
Family is very important to Nancy. She will always do what she can to help her husband and children. You will find Nancy right by Fred’s side when volunteering at the local Halloween Parade or participated in community events such as the South Jersey Wine and Food Festival. On any given night after work, you can find Nancy at the gym with her children. When time allows, she loves to travel with her family.
The 10 Latest Videos by Nancy
- Freddy J’s Bar & Kitchen Coming October 23rd
- How to Best Prepare Your Car for a Hurricane
- The Top 5 Tips Before Using a Car Seat to Keep Your Child Safe
- The Top 5 Most Frequently Asked Questions About Car Seat Safety
- How Noise Reduction Tires Prevent Dealing with Noisy Tires
- Vote Kneble’s Auto for Best of the Press 2020 – Auto Repair
- The Pros and Cons of OEM vs. Aftermarket Auto Parts
- 3 Signs that You Have Power Steering Problems
- Nominate Kneble’s Auto for Best of the Press 2020 – Auto Repair
- Comparing OEM Catalytic Converters vs. Aftermarket Catalytic Converters