Nancy Kneble grew up in Cherry Hill with 2 brothers and one sister. Early on, she knew she wanted to be a nurse taking care of patients. Upon graduating high school, she entered a nursing program where she graduated as a registered nurse. While just starting nursing school, she met Fred at his father’s gas station. He was fueling up her roommate’s vehicle while they were on the way back to nursing school. Fred and Nancy married 5 years later in 1985.
Nancy worked as a nurse in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, and a physical therapy facility. She finally opened her own nursing agency for about a year until she became pregnant with their son Grant and elected to be a stay-at-home mom. Three children later, it was time to go back to work. Always helping in the business with her husband Fred, what better place to choose to go back to work but Kneble’s Auto Service Center? They have been working side by side since 2012, and you will find Nancy greeting customers and getting to know their car care needs.
As part of a marketing feature introduced by their son Grant, informational videos were created a few years ago. Grant thought his mom would be perfect for the job needing a representative. Adding to her resume, Nancy became the spokesperson for the weekly videos. She has educated herself on automotive repair. She writes and stars in the videos directed by her son. If scheduling warrants, she sometimes has guest appearances from her children.
Family is very important to Nancy. She will always do what she can to help her husband and children. You will find Nancy right by Fred’s side when volunteering at the local Halloween Parade or participating in community events such as the South Jersey Wine and Food Festival. On any given night after work, you can find Nancy at the gym with her children. When time allows, she loves to travel with her family.
The 10 Latest Videos by Nancy
- The Danger of Front Blind Spots In Your SUV or Truck
- Why Driving Your Vehicle Can Turn Off Your Check Engine Light
- Why Your Check Engine Light Does Not Turn Off After A Repair
- Spotting Dry Rot in Tires and How to Prevent It from Happening
- Understanding New Jersey’s Laws about Car Window Tinting
- How to Check Your Vehicles Transmission Fluid
- How to Check Your Tires Before Your Next Road Trip
- What Happens When Your Car Needs an Air Conditioner Recharge
- Six Symptoms Your Vehicle’s Axle is Going Bad
- What to Do If Your Brake Light is Illuminated