Are you in the market for a new vehicle? Nancy provides the top 10 suggestions to consider before you purchase your next car!
Are you in the market to purchase a new vehicle? So many choices. And are you wondering what direction to go in when buying a new vehicle?
Hi, I’m Nancy at Kneble’s Auto Service Center. Now, we put together a guide to help when purchasing a new vehicle.
We no longer recommend purchasing a vehicle by a specific manufacturer unless you are brand-loyal. So here is a list of 10 suggestions to consider when purchasing the vehicle to help narrow the choice.
- First and foremost, number one is the price. Is that price right for you? Are you thinking of getting a Mercedes Benz, but your pocketbook says Volkswagen?
- It is appealing to look at. Would you like to see that vehicle in your driveway every day?
- What is the need for this vehicle? Such as, will you be hauling cargo in the vehicle and you need trunk space? Are you going to yard sales and you need space for all the stuff?
- Will you be transporting children and you need to fit a lot of car seats and you need to make sure it’s comfortable?
- Can you get in and out of the vehicle easily or is it too low to the ground and it hurts your knees to bend?
- Can you close the car doors easily and the door swing isn’t too wide to reach when closing? Is the car door really far to reach and is it heavy?
- Will your coffee cup fit nicely in the holder? Because my husband, he broke my coffee cup holder jamming his coffee cup in there. Oh well.
- Are your sightlines good for seeing and where are the blind spots?
- Is the seat comfortable for you if you had to drive for long periods or do you need lumbar support for back pain?
- There’s a lot to consider with the final decision, so rent the vehicle for a week and see if you like it before you make that big purchase. Now, it may cost you a little bit of money, but in the end, it would cost you a lot more if you have to trade the vehicle in because you’re not happy with it. You want to be happy with your purchase.
So if you decide on going used, you can check out a video that we have on our website for tips on purchasing a used vehicle. For your convenience as always, you can schedule an appointment through our website or give us a call at (609) 625-3286.
See you here at 5473 Somers Point Road for your next car care needs in Mays Landing. Thank you for watching, and remember, we always have our weekly videos every Wednesday at 12:30. Thank you.