We want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Be on time for dinner with these 3 tips to prepare your car for the drive to eat Turkey & sides!
Are you preparing for Thanksgiving this year?
Have you decided what family member you’ll be traveling to for dinner, or is everyone coming to your house?
This year should be a very busy travel time for Thanksgiving, and I want you to be prepared.
Hi, I’m Nancy at Kneble’s Auto Service Center.
- First and foremost, plan to drive, because airports seem like they’re going to go wild this year, especially with all the cancellations at airports lately.
2. Second, let’s get our checklist out of the way for making sure your car doesn’t get stuck, breaking you down while you missed your chance of devouring Aunt Kelly’s cornbread stuffing.
- Fluid levels at the proper level?
- Is your battery tested?
- Is your tire tread assessed lately?
- How inflated are your tires?
- Has a technician recently checked your engine’s belts and hoses?
- Do all your lights, including the headlights, work?
- And lastly, did you get the oil changed lately?
3. Thirdly, if the weather gets any colder and there’s potential for snow, please be prepared. Have the necessary items like a blanket, shovel, ice scraper, and gloves in your vehicle.
Thank you for watching.
And remember we do weekly videos every Wednesday at 12:30.
Come see us here for your next car care needs at 5473 Somers Point Road in Mays Landing.
And as always, you can give us a call at 609-625-3286.
I may be here or I may be next door having dinner at Freddy J’s Bar and Kitchen.